Clone functionality for libvirt
./mdbci --template spec/test_machine_configurations/snapshot_test_libvirt.json generate CLONE_TEST
sudo virt-clone -o CLONE_TEST --auto-clone
Wait about a 1 minute (or a little more)
Check that machine created:
virsh list --all | grep CLONE_TEST-clone
Machine has a shutdown state.
Start machine with:
virsh start CLONE_TEST-clone
SSH to machine as described in wiki:
possible next task - create vagrant-mdbci environment for cloned machine
- how clones of libvirt machines can be done?
- how much time it takes to make a clone?
- what happens with network during cloning
- answers to above questions
- command examples and descriptions